PAID LETTER: Windhurst is ready to lead sheriff’s office
To the editor:
• Supervise all Sheriff’s Office water-related operations, including Water Patrol and Dive/Rescue Team.
• Supervise the Toward Zero Death Traffic Enforcement Team.
• Coordinate Snowmobile Enforcement patrols.
• Selected to help implement the county-wide ARMER radio communications system, and teach all public-safety users.
• Supervised the K-9 Unit.
• Supervised the Drug Task Force.
• Worked as a jailer and a dispatcher.
• Selected to administer a new Sheriff’s Office Policy Manual.
• Nationally certified in Emergency Management Preparedness.
I have proven experience obtaining and administering grants, and managing Sheriff’s Office budgets; a crucial skill for ensuring the office has an opportunity to do more without the need for higher budgets.
It is from these involvements, special assignments and leadership roles, that I possess an extensive amount of wide-ranging experience, thorough knowledge, and understanding in all sheriff’s office operations. I am ready to lead with responsible leadership from Day One, when elected sheriff.
(A paid political letter)