Meeting - City Council September 9
ALEXANDRIA CITY COUNCIL
5:00 p.m. Council work session.
1. 7:00 p.m. Pledge of Allegiance; invocation.
A. Approve minutes of August 26.
B. Approve August bills and authorize issuance.
C. Approve license applications and authorize issuance.
2. 7:05 p.m. Correspondence:
A. Susan Keehn, Someplace Safe — Domestic Violence Walk on October 15.
B. Brad Horning — Encroachment permit request.
3. 7:15 p.m. Public hearing — 2014 proposed budget and tax levy.
4. 7:30 p.m. Boys Avenue petition for street improvements.
5. 7:35 p.m. Resolution declaring cost to be assessed and ordering preparation of proposed assessment for the Phase IV, Part 1 Orderly Annexation Area Waterline Project.
6. 7:40 p.m. City Engineer Tim Schoonhoven — award Schedule D of Phase IV, Part 1, Orderly Annexation Area Waterline Project (Van Avenue).
7. 7:45 p.m. City attorney's items of business.
8. 7:50 p.m. City administrator's items of business.
9. 7:55 p.m. Old and other business.
10. 8:00 p.m. Public comment period.
Agenda as of September 4, subject to change.