Meeting - Alexandria City Council March 14
ALEXANDRIA CITY COUNCIL AGENDA
NOTE: The Alexandria Liquor Commission meets at 6 p.m. to review the 2010 Downtown and Plaza Liquor Stores audits.
1. 7:00 p.m. Pledge of Allegiance; invocation; consent agenda
A. Approve minutes of February 28 council meeting
B. Approve February bills and authorize issuance
C. Approve license applications and authorize issuance
2. 7:10 p.m. Let's Go Fishing - walk request and pontoon rides on June 4
3. 7:15 p.m. Public hearing - Alexandria Golf Club on-sale liquor license
4. 7:20 p.m. LarsonAllen LLP - 2010 Downtown and Plaza Liquor stores' audit
5. 7:30 p.m. City engineer Tim Schoonhoven - resolution establishing municipal state aid highways
6. 7:35 p.m. City attorney's items of business
7. 7:40 p.m. City administrator's items of business
8. 7:50 p.m. Old and other business
9. 8:00 p.m. Public comment period
Agenda as of March 9, subject to change.