Sections

Weather Forecast

Close
Advertisement

Fire damages house in Brandon

Email News Alerts

Fire caused extensive damage to a house in Brandon on Saturday afternoon.

When firefighters arrived, they found a house at 201 Holmes Avenue engulfed in flames.

Advertisement

Everyone in the house made it out safely. The house, owned by John Oberg, was occupied by a family member.

Authorities believe the fire started when a heat lamp fell on a couch.

The Brandon Fire Department was assisted by fire departments from Garfield and Evansville.

Are you a newspaper subscriber but you don't have a Digital Access account yet? https://secure.forumcomm.com/?publisher_ID=40&event=subscriber/lookup.

You will need your subscription account number and phone number. Not sure if you have an account? Email us at subscriberservices@forumcomm.com and we can help you.

Advertisement
Advertisement