Fire damages home in Nelson Sunday
A fire caused minor smoke and water damage to a house in Nelson Sunday.
The Douglas County Sheriff's Office received a call about the fire at 150 West Reed Avenue shortly before noon. The owner of the house, Gail Marie Christiance, had arrived back home, noticed smoke as she was entering and then called 911.
Responding to the call were the Douglas County Sheriff's Office and the Osakis Fire Department.
Are you a newspaper subscriber but you don't have a Digital Access account yet? https://secure.forumcomm.com/?publisher_ID=40&event=subscriber/lookup.
You will need your subscription account number and phone number. Not sure if you have an account? Email us at firstname.lastname@example.org and we can help you.