Sections

Weather Forecast

Close
Advertisement
Celeste Beam | Echo Press

Fire damages home in Nelson

Email News Alerts

The Osakis Fire Department was called to a house fire Wednesday morning at the Jason and Sandy Karl residence, 251 West Mill Avenue in Nelson. The fire was reportedly caused by a small space heater. The home was saved, but sustained smoke damage. The Douglas County Sheriff's Office also responded to the scene.

Advertisement

Are you a newspaper subscriber but you don't have a Digital Access account yet? https://secure.forumcomm.com/?publisher_ID=40&event=subscriber/lookup.

You will need your subscription account number and phone number. Not sure if you have an account? Email us at subscriberservices@forumcomm.com and we can help you.

Advertisement
Advertisement
randomness