Disagrees with governor about legalizing cannabis
To the editor:
Governor Dayton is wrong on the cannabis issue. As a bona fide, registered candidate for Minnesota governor, I hereby publish my position on cannabis and disagree with Governor Dayton.
My cannabis position is correct for the economy, agriculture, health and the environment. The cannabis stalks, leaves, flowers and seeds are used across the globe for:
• Industrial textiles such as carpets, fiber composites, rope, canvas and more.
• Consumer textiles such as apparel, denim, shoes, handbags and more.
• Paper for printing, cardboard, filters and more.
• Building materials such as fiberboard, insulation, cement and more.
• Food for cereal, vitamins, cooking oil, salad oil, butter and more.
• Industrial products for paints, varnish, inks, fuel, solvents, lubricants and more.
• Personal hygiene such as soap, shampoo, cosmetics, lotions and more.
• Medicine for cancer, nervousness, attention deficit disorder, autism, post-traumatic stress disorder and more.