Create a personal mission statement at seminar
Lakes Area Professional Women (LAPW) will sponsor a seminar about “designing your life with a personal mission statement” on Thursday, March 13 at Broadway Ballroom in Alexandria.
Registration, social and networking will begin at 4 p.m. The event will run from 4:30 to 6:30 p.m. Everyone is welcome.
The seminar will help attendees create a personal mission statement. According to the presentor, a personal mission statement can:
● Clarify what is important to you.
● Provide direction, purpose and focus.
● Help you design your life instead of having it designed for you.
● Guide your long-term and day-to-day decisions.
● Give you a greater sense of meaning and purpose.
● Challenge and inspire you.
● Address your most important roles and responsibilities.
Vicki Jodsaas, who founded The Competitive Edge, Inc. in Alexandria, is the presentor.
Over the past 15 years, Jodsaas has worked with organizations to design and deliver sound business strategies and training that helped them achieve business goals and vision.
The cost is $15 for LAPW members and $20 for non-members. A cash bar and light appetizers will be available.