Sections

Weather Forecast

Close
Advertisement
Echo Press photo by Al Edenloff

Cigarettes start roof fire

Email Sign up for Breaking News Alerts
News Alexandria,Minnesota 56308 http://www.echopress.com/sites/default/files/styles/square_300/public/fieldimages/8/0824/nfire0830103744.jpg?itok=rEcQHOH_
Echo Press
(320) 763-3258 customer support
Cigarettes start roof fire
Alexandria Minnesota 225 7th Ave E
P.O. Box 549
56308

Alexandria firefighters were called to 108 6th Avenue East at 12:34 p.m. Monday after smoke filled the building, which houses Trends by Tami. The fire was caused by cigarette butts that were left in a plastic bucket on the roof above an upper-level apartment. The fire burned a small hole through the roof. The damage was estimated at about $6,000.

Advertisement
Advertisement
Advertisement
EchoPress News
Advertisement
Advertisement
randomness