Alexandria firefighters respond to gas leak
Alexandria firefighters responded to a gas leak at the Viking Lakes Village mobile home park at 3305 South Broadway, east of Viking Plaza on Tuesday morning. While digging in the area, workers ruptured a gas line that was about eight feet underground. Firefighters quickly secured the area and stopped the leak. CenterPoint Energy was also called to the scene. (Al Edenloff/Echo Press)
Are you a newspaper subscriber but you don't have a Digital Access account yet? https://secure.forumcomm.com/?publisher_ID=40&event=subscriber/lookup.
You will need your subscription account number and phone number. Not sure if you have an account? Email us at firstname.lastname@example.org and we can help you.