Publish June 6, 13, 20, 27, July 4, 11, 2018
NOTICE OF MORTGAGE
THIS IS AN ATTEMPT TO COLLECT A DEBT AND ANY INFORMATION OBTAINED WILL BE USED FOR THAT PURPOSE. THE RIGHT TO VERIFICATION OF THE DEBT AND IDENTITY OF THE ORIGINAL CREDITOR WITHIN THE TIME PROVIDED BY LAW IS NOT AFFECTED BY THIS ACTION.
Date: May 25, 2018
YOU ARE NOTIFIED THAT:
1. Default has occurred in the conditions of the Mortgage dated November 6, 2006, executed by Brad J. Otto and Tammy M. Otto, husband and wife, as Mortgagor, to Hometown Community Bank, as Mortgagee, and filed for record November 13, 2006, as Document No. 289343, in the office of the County Recorder of Douglas County, Minnesota. The land described in the Mortgage is not registered land.
2. The Mortgage has not been assigned.
3. The original principal amount secured by the Mortgage was: $144,789.06.
4. The address of the mortgaged premises is as follows:
9601 County Road 5 NW
Brandon, MN 56315.
5. The real estate tax parcel number of the mortgaged premises is as follows:
6. There is no transaction agent and therefore no transaction agent's mortgage identification number.
7. The name of the lender, residential mortgage originator, and residential mortgage servicer is Hometown Community Bank.
8. No action or proceeding at law is now pending to recover the debt secured by the Mortgage, or any part thereof.
9. The holder of the Mortgage has complied with all conditions precedent to acceleration of the debt secured by the Mortgage and foreclosure of the Mortgage, including without limitation, the giving of all notices, or other conditions precedent set forth in the mortgage, or in any statute, rule or regulation.
10. At the date of this notice the amount due on the Mortgage is: One Hundred Two Thousand Four Hundred Ten and 63/100 Dollars ($102,410.63).
11. As a result of the default, and pursuant to the power of sale in the Mortgage, the Mortgage will be foreclosed, and the land lying and being in the County of Douglas, State of Minnesota, described as follows:
The West 300 feet of the South 820 feet of Government Lot 4, Section 19, Township 130 North, Range 38 West, subject to an easement for County State Aid Highway No. 5 right-of-way purposes. Containing 5.65 acres more or less including said right-of-way;
will be sold by the County Sheriff of Douglas County, Minnesota, at public auction on July 20, 2018, at 10:00 a.m. at the Douglas County Sheriff's Office at 216 Seventh Avenue West, in the City of Alexandria, Minnesota.
12. The time allowed by law for redemption by Mortgagor or Mortgagor's personal representatives or assigns is six (6) months from the date of sale.
13. If the property is an owner-occupied single-family dwelling, the Mortgagor must vacate the property, if the mortgage is not reinstated under Section 580.30, or the property redeemed under Section 580.23, on or before January 21, 2019, at 11:59 p.m.
14. Mortgagor released from financial obligation on Mortgage: None.
HOMETOWN COMMUNIT BANK
ATTORNEYS FOR MORTGAGEE:
Michael J. Cass
SWENSON LERVICK SYVERSON TROSVIG JACOBSON SCHULTZ CASS, P.A.
710 Broadway, P.O. Box 787
Alexandria, MN 56308
Atty. Reg. No. 388245